Bernard J Morahan & Co provide owner managed businesses a comprehensive range of business advisory services to start-up individuals and small businesses.
We have extensive experience of working with professionals, business owners, farmers and companies – business people who would not normally have the benefit of a full-time accountant. Our approach is designed to minimise the amount of time owners and managers spend on accounting and bookkeeping tasks, while assisting them with any other business issues which may arise.
Starting-up in Business:
- Help and advice in preparing a business plan
- Help and advice in obtaining Grants
- Advising and assisting in obtaining finance
- Ideal business structure – Company formation –Sole Trader
- Registration for taxation – VAT, PAYE, Sole Trader and Corporation Tax
- Advice and help in record-keeping and record keeping systems
- Reducing Administration of you Business.
- Preparation of VAT returns – Show you how to do it
- Payroll / Wages / Payslips, including PAYE returns
- Monthly, quarterly management accounts preparation
- Company and personal taxation advice
- Preparation and filing of personal and company tax returns
- Advice and support on computerised systems and installation
- Advice and support in pension planning
- Tax advice as your business grows
- Succession planning
- Advice and support in selling your business